25 Jan Looking at 2020 and Beyond
2020 will no doubt go down in history as one of the most challenging years we have seen in a long time. One thing we have all learnt is how united we can be and as a business, how resilient and agile we are to be able to adapt so quickly and still continue to offer a great service to our customers while working from home.
2020 was a year of change. Infinigate continued its journey to be more customer-focused, and we drove operational excellence to enable us to serve our customers as a Value-Added Security Distributor market leader. When we reflect on what was achieved during 2020, it fills me with great confidence that we are building a business for the future to ensure we stay ahead of our competition, and relevant to our customers.
The future addition of enhanced tools to allow self-service and automation through web-based tools will continue to improve our customer experience and agility in 2021. People are the heart of our business, so with our recent structural enhancements and acquiring additional new talent within the industry, we are well placed to step up our ability to serve and support our customer alignment and their needs.
Highlights from 2020
- Our financial performance continued to push ahead of the market last year. Calendar Q4 2020 saw us deliver 73% year-on-year growth (YoY), while year-to-date (YTD) we were over 45% YoY. These numbers exceeded our expectations and we will continue to focus on our core principles within the security space in 2021.
- Signing great vendors in 2020 that harmonised our existing product portfolio enabled us to bridge gaps in technology that were missing for our partners.
- Wrapping our service offerings to help support the sale of technologies, and then deliver professional services to deploy drives lifetime value for each opportunity.
- 2020 saw the start of our investment to support the MSP market through our own MSSP platform, with dedicated resource and expertise. This will continue to be a strategic pillar for growth in 2021 and beyond to ensure we are able to stay relevant as customers choose to consume technology in different ways.
What to expect from Infinigate in 2021
Our priorities for 2021 remain focused on our customers’ experience:
- Investment in people to support our personal and customer growth
- #1 security Value-Added Distributor in EMEA
- MSSP acceleration and alignment
- Operational excellence to enhance our customer experience, adding new tools to support self-service, renewals and services
- Customer, vertical and market alignment
- New london-based office to bring more collaboration and teaming with our partners & customers
- Enhanced services and marketing offerings to support our technology
2021 is set to be an exciting year for all of us at Infinigate UK, and we thank our vendors, partners and employees for all the support you have shown us, particularly in the last year.
Justin Griffiths is the Managing Director at Infinigate UK. Justin, who previously held Senior Executive positions at leading channel organisations, brings a wealth of UK & EMEA experience to Infingate over his 25 years in the IT channel.